Translation of Evidence into Practice
The goal of the translation of evidence into practice working group will work to influence UK health and social care policy for the improvement of health outcomes for all, guided by international best practice.
- Work to influence senior colleagues in higher education institutions to embed and sustain interprofessional education.
- Engage and enthuse students to develop as competent interprofessional practitioners.
- Communicate the evidence for, and practical implementation of, interprofessional education to those organisations generating UK health and social care policy.
- Work with Interprofessional.Global to further advance global policy on interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- Recognise the achievements of individuals and organisations through existing and new awards.
All members are encouraged to join a priority group that aligns with their interests. To enquire about joining this priority group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.