The Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education
Collaborative practice through learning together to work together
CAIPE is a community of practice whose members are dedicated to a collaborative future.
Membership of CAIPE provides access to a range of resources and activities and can be Individual; Student; Corporate or Service User and Carer.
CAIPE supports students, educators, practitioners, researchers and users of services inviting those who opt to be its members to:
- Engage in mutual support;
- Access online interprofessional national and international resources through publications including the Journal of Interprofessional of Care;
- Contribute to CAIPE’s work through its Working Groups;
- Respond with CAIPE to opportunities to influence policy and practice;
- Access funding opportunities.