Service user & carer membership
Expertise through lived experience
Are you someone with lived experience of health, social care or other services either as a user or as the carer of someone who uses services?
You will find CAIPE especially useful if you:
- are interested in interprofessional education (IPE) and quality in collaborative practice
- contribute to professional and interprofessional education
What are the benefits of service user & carer membership?
- access to all CAIPE resources, website and support
- opportunity to contribute to the IPE community of experts in education, research, learning and practice
- monthly e-bulletin of IPE news, innovations, research and events
- access to expertise from the IPE research community and opportunities for collaborative projects
- opportunity to network at CAIPE meetings
- opportunity to apply for travel costs to attend one CAIPE Forum each year (subject to places being available)
- opportunity to serve on the service user & carer committee