Working in academia, practice, research, policy making, commissioning or a retired professional?
Interested in interprofessional education (IPE) and interprofessional collaborative practice?
What are the benefits of membership?
- access to all CAIPE resources, website and support
- contribute to the IPE community of experts in education, research, learning and practice
- monthly e-bulletin of IPE news, innovations, research and events
- free priority access to annual Chairs event, Annual General Meeting, bi-annual prestigious John Horder Lecture
- opportunity for nomination to CAIPE board and potential position on CAIPE executive
- individual vote at CAIPE’s Annual General Meeting
- individual online access to the Journal of Interprofessional Care
- access to expertise from the IPE research community and opportunities for collaborative projects
- networking opportunities with our global counterparts
- benefit from CAIPE’s links with professional bodies, commissioners and regulators e.g. Health Education England, PSA, GMC, NMC, HCPC etc.
- opportunity to contribute to and influence policy through being part of CAIPE consultation processes
- opportunity to raise your profile and enhance your CV, e.g. through dissemination of IPE activities in teaching and learning, research and partnerships with other agencies and service providers via the CAIPE e-bulletin, website and meetings