CAIPE offers workshops, Consultancy and Expert Speakers
Workshops and consultation
CAIPE offers both consultancy and workshops to organisations nationally and internationally wishing to develop or enhance Interprofessional Education (IPE) and Collaborative Practice.
Do you have questions about mixed discipline training and development within your organisation?
Are you looking for growth and innovation in collaboration and integrated services?
CAIPE provides a range of interprofessional education and collaborative practice workshops, as well as consultancy, for teams, organisations and institutions, tailored to meet their specific requirements. CAIPE is a national and international authoritative voice on interprofessional education and collaborative practice in both universities and in the workplace across health and social care and beyond. CAIPE claims special expertise founded on its members, its publications and its development activities. CAIPE has been successfully running interprofessional workshops for many years, designed by experts in the field in consultation with the requesting organisation. By bringing in outside vision to a problem highlighted by an organisation, new ideas can emerge and participants experience mixed discipline workshop style learning that enables reflection and professional growth.
CONSULTANCY: From our range of expertise we can offer consultancy at a negotiated fee to organisations and institutions wishing to introduce or develop interprofessional education and collaborative practice. Contact email@example.com to discuss.
Example of workshops:
- Interprofessional and collaborative teamwork for practice and service teams
- Leadership development for interprofessional working and collaborative practice
- Interprofessional teamwork development to improve the safety and quality of the patient / client pathway in health and social care
- Planning and delivery of interprofessional education and collaborative practice
- Training the Trainers: facilitation for interprofessional learning and collaborative working, for either a) practitioners and educators within practice, or b) university lecturers
- Service user involvement in interprofessional learning and working