CAIPE (1991) Interprofessional Collaboration and Education- an annotated bibliography compiled by Mary Toase.
This annotated bibliography was brought together at the request of CAIPE by Mary Toase, chartered librarian and member of the Society of Indexers. The bibliography is arranged according to subject. The General section contains items considered to be background or introductory reading. They do not pertain specifically to interprofessional education.
The main section is divided into four parts:
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Interprofessional education
- Professional perceptions, such as the social worker’s attitude towards General Practice
- Contexts for such collaboration, whether;
- Client/patient groups, such as the mentally ill
- Intervention procedures, such as counselling
Download “CAIPE (1991) Interprofessional Collaboration and Education- an annotated bibliography compiled by Mary Toase.”CAIPE-1991-Interprofessional-Collaboration-and-Education-an-annotated-bibliography-compiled-by-Mary-Toase.pdf – Downloaded 747 times – 13.57 MB