In this interactive workshop, participants will share their own expertise as well as develop new knowledge and understanding about issues with global experts in CBPHC and CHWs. Conference topics will include:
- Review of the latest evidence on the effectiveness of CBPHC as a strategy to achieving health equity,
- Debate on the pros and cons of vertical, horizontal and diagonal approaches to achieving universal health,
- Sharing of resources for the implementation of CBPHC,
- Case studies on effective global CBPHC programming,
- Community based participatory research (CBPR) and its relevance to CBPHC, and
- Global funding for CBPHC. This workshop is sponsored by the CBPHC working group of the international health section.
Click here for more.