Collaborative practice through learning together to work together
CAIPE is one of the leading IPE organisations nationally and internationally.
- a Higher Education Institution centre for interprofessional education (IPE)
- a clinical setting with quality collaborative practice and IPE,
- an international body
- a commissioning/policy making organisation
What are the benefits of corporate membership?
- access to CAIPE resources for staff and students
- a nominated Board member as your link to CAIPE
- opportunity to promote your institution on the CAIPE website
- monthly e-bulletin of IPE news, innovations, research and events
- vote at CAIPE’s Annual General Meeting on key decisions
- online access to the Journal of Interprofessional Care
- access to expertise from the IPE research community and opportunities for collaborative projects
- added credibility for your IPE curriculum
- networking opportunities with our global counterparts
- benefits from CAIPE’s links with professional bodies, commissioners and regulators e.g. Health Education England, PSA, GMC, NMC, HCPC etc.
- hosting or attending the bi-annual CAIPE Corporate Forum