RCN Education Forum Conference and Exhibition 2023
Tuesday 25 April to Wednesday 26 April
Keynote speakers have now been announced:
– Deborah Sturdy CBE, Chief Nurse for Adult Social Care, Department of Health and Social Care
– Professor Mark Radford CBE, Chief Nurse for Health Education England and Deputy Chief Nursing Officer for England
– Paula McGowan OBE, Founder of the Oliver McGowan Campaign
– Professor Winifred Eboh, Professor of Nursing and Director of Staff Development and Wellbeing, School of Health and Social Care, University of Essex
Through attending this event delegates will be able to:
- Identify new approaches to inclusive practice across nursing education, learning and development
- Apply an understanding of the value of patient and service user partnerships to professional practice
- Analyse strategies for supporting student and nurse educator retention
- Discuss leadership in nursing education for contemporary health and social care
- Accrue up to 18 hours CPD
The conference aims to leave you inspired and reinvigorated to implement positive change within your own organisation.
Be part of the nurse education community: join the discussion with your peers and help to influence the future of nursing education.
Join in the discussion: #RCNED23 @theRCN
Visit www.rcn.org.uk/ed23 for further information.